NFL 2021

Lineker

Don’t usually complain about getting switched to the Cowboys, but I really wanted to see how the most absurd overtime period I’ve ever seen ends

Joe Judge passes up the chance to go for it on a logical spot, sends out Gano for a 54 yard FG in the road instead, wide right.

Yeah, I’m sick of Judge.  Gano is good and all but come on.  Stigma around Belichick assistants aside...he’s pretty clearly not able to shake off the special teams coordinator inside of him, he’s always gonna trust his punter and kicker even in situations where every metric supports going for it on 4th down.

11 minutes ago, CM Busch said:

Joe Judge passes up the chance to go for it on a logical spot, sends out Gano for a 54 yard FG in the road instead, wide right.

Yeah, I’m sick of Judge.  Gano is good and all but come on.  Stigma around Belichick assistants aside...he’s pretty clearly not able to shake off the special teams coordinator inside of him, he’s always gonna trust his punter and kicker even in situations where every metric supports going for it on 4th down.

Fire him for Garrett! 

• Like 1

• Admin

Water is wet, and Saquon is being carted off again. His ankle is already swelling up like something else.

Meanwhile, back on Burrow - he's apparently now gone to hospital with a throat contusion. Mad that he managed to finish the game with that!

Even in Barkley’s ROTY season which looked impressive statistically, it felt like he had a million runs directly into the pile for little to no gain, then he’d bust out a 20 yarder outside the tackles at some point before going back to running up the gut.  Close it out with a 75 yarder when the game was already over and that was that.

2019 he actively made Jones worse because they had to continue catering the offense around a one-trick RB.  Basically didn’t play last year.  Now hurt again.

All for the #2 pick in the draft.  One of the biggest non-QB draft busts of all-time.