NFL 2021

Lineker

Jags break their no field goal streaks with one that looks like a for sure miss until an absolutely ridiculous bend back through the uprights

Oh yeah and I haven’t been to an NFL game since 2013.  MetLife absolutely sucks, zero character in that stadium, seats are cramped, and on those big plays when most stadiums rise to their feet, won’t happen because half the crowd are crotchety 40-year season ticket holders that will yell at everyone to sit down.

I like going to NFL games though I enjoy the experience of a soccer match and basketball game more. But I also don't go a lot since my team does not play here. Saves money at least. 

44 minutes ago, CM Busch said:

Giants are very much in play for the #1 pick.  Of course they'll probably win a few bullshit games in December and somehow finish outside of the top 5.

I'm just hoping Garrett is gone after the bye week so we can get some idea of how Jones would work in an actual offense that utilizes his strengths. 

10 minutes ago, damshow said:

What an end of half Hail Mary by the Browns. Arizona should have this game done and dusted and yet it's only a 9 point lead.

Yeah we've not done well in the Red Zone the last few drives. Only 6 points from two takeaways deep into Cleveland territory.