NFL 2021

Lineker

18 minutes ago, DMN said:

Didn't think Jon Gruden was a piece of shit, but I was wrong.

At least he did the right thing and fell on his sword. Don't know what the fuck is going to happen now. Interim HC Gus Bradley, I guess.

MNF halftime show was reporting Rich Bisaccia is taking over, he's the AHC so that makes sense.

2 minutes ago, damshow said:

MNF halftime show was reporting Rich Bisaccia is taking over, he's the AHC so that makes sense.

I literally just missed the half time show to go to the restroom and help with dinner.

Probably a lost season at this point, not to sound defeatist but the AFCW is too strong to have to deal with this on top of the offensive issues of the last two weeks.

Just glad it won't drag out like the Urban Meyer shit in Jacksonville.

Yeah I could see how "rubber lips" was probably not meant as a racist remark, but there's zero wiggle room on the homophobic shit he was saying.

3 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Yeah I could see how "rubber lips" was probably not meant as a racist remark, but there's zero wiggle room on the homophobic shit he was saying.

Even the 'rubber lips' thing was iffy because he actually said Smith had 'lips like a Michelin tire', which is not the same as saying he has rubber lips, imo, so his explanation didn't really fit for me.

Edit: the homophobic shit is kind of ironic given the way the team, Gruden included, came out in support of him.