NFL 2021

Lineker

7 hours ago, Lint said:

You never knew of kick-catch interference?  Its what happens if a gunner touches the punt returner after they signal a fair catch

Small clarification, it's a penalty whether the returner calls for a fair catch or not. You have to give him space to receive the kick. 

I think that play was especially bizarre because the gunner just straight up intercepted the punt lol

McCorkle!

Not surprised, Newton was pretty bad last year and seems to be unvaccinated, which doesn’t seem like the kind of thing Belichick will mess around with, at least not at QB.

Have to imagine the Texans will try to bring him in.

21 hours ago, Lineker said:

Man Indy has just had no Luck at Quarterback the past few years.

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, Buschie Kay said:

Giants acquire guard Ben Bredeson from the Ravens, he was their 4th round pick last year.

Don't know anything about him but he failed to crack the O-line on a team with a bunch of good ones so I can only assume that slots him in as the Giants' best lineman by default.

He was an excess. Much like Nigel Warrior was at DB, a guy who belongs on an NFL roster but is behind a lot of guys who would start on any team in the league. Giants got I believe a 5th and 7th along with Bredeson so it's pretty good business for them.

• Like 1