Formula One 2022

Lineker

1 hour ago, Lineker said:

The FIA will fudge the requirements somehow to allow Herta to race.

There's no reason why they shouldn't, to be honest. I'm not sure how they work out the superlicence points but IndyCar is the second highest profile single-seater in the world after F1.

I do wonder if this move adds credence to the rumours that Red Bull may sell the Faenza entry to Andretti Autosport in the near future.

• Like 1

• Admin

On 04/09/2022 at 23:26, Adam said:

There's no reason why they shouldn't, to be honest. I'm not sure how they work out the superlicence points but IndyCar is the second highest profile single-seater in the world after F1.

I do wonder if this move adds credence to the rumours that Red Bull may sell the Faenza entry to Andretti Autosport in the near future.

• Like 1

I'm up to 2006 in my F1 re-watch, and at the opening race in Bahrain Steve Ryder and Mark Blundell were discussing how the calendar was getting too crowded and it would be having a big effect on the teams being away from home for so long.

That was an 18 race calendar.