NFL 2022

Lineker

6 minutes ago, Colly said:

When did the BBC lose the rights, and am I really going to have to cope with Darren Fletcher instead of some lovely US commentary?

This season. It's made what used to be a clear decision (BBC) into a tough one as both ITV and Sky will have adverts. I'm going Sky because I'm paying for it, so I may as well use it.

I'm sure the US commentary will be on both though.

Nothing sums up DJ Khaled like being the hype man for both teams. Dude will literally represent anything that pays him, and I'm still struggling to understand why he is popular.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

This season. It's made what used to be a clear decision (BBC) into a tough one as both ITV and Sky will have adverts. I'm going Sky because I'm paying for it, so I may as well use it.

I'm sure the US commentary will be on both though.

Nothing sums up DJ Khaled like being the hype man for both teams. Dude will literally represent anything that pays him, and I'm still struggling to understand why he is popular.

I'm not a fan of DJ Khaled at all.

DJ Khaled takes music created by other people, mixes it up, gets a popular artist to perform on it, then adds himself saying various hype shit on it. Except for getting popular artists on board, any fool with access to mixing equipment can do what he does.

See "Wild Thoughts" for a perfect example. The music is a 20 (maybe even 30) + year old Santana song, with him going "We the best music!" and Rihanna singing.

As for the actual game, I'm for the Chiefs but expect the Eagles to win. Regardless of what the outcome is, I expect to hear news reports of their asshole fans in Philadelphia being assholes as usual.