NFL 2022

Lineker

43 minutes ago, Maxx said:

They blew the budget for this halftime show on marshmallow dancers and some floating platforms.

They have one dance move, both arms swinging in the same direction, and by God are they going to do it as many times as possible.

• Like 2

Just now, damhausen said:

Pretty sure she's pregnant with baby number two.

I was wondering that too, based on the seemingly deliberate choice of that outfit to highlight her midriff, and the fact she did very little dancing.

Fair play for her for going on that platform because it was wobbly as hell.

• Like 1

That was a good halftime show. I thought she knocked it out of the park. She actually didn't sound pitchy, for probably the first time I've ever noticed. The 7 years off worked for her.

The staging was phenomenal... I thought it was CGI at first glance until I saw her safety belt and the strap behind her, then I saw the wires. Mad props to the rigging team on that one. And yea, the platform was def wobbly, you saw it swaying noticeably during Diamonds. I got nervous for her. 

7 minutes ago, damhausen said:

Pretty sure she's pregnant with baby number two.

We thought that too, but no way could she wear a safety harness while pregnant

Now if the Chiefs can kick it into hight gear here.... 

Just now, Lint said:

We thought that too, but no way could she wear a safety harness while pregnant

I can wear one and I look more pregnant than she does these days lol 

She may or may not be, I suppose, maybe it was the bulk of the costume to cover the rigging and harness belt as much as possible?

Maybe we also collectively forget what real mom-bods post baby look like... it's only been 10 months. She just didn't Hollywood her way back into a normal "look how fast I bounced back" bod and just... lived life... Who knows?