NFL 2022

Lineker

1 minute ago, METALMAN said:

Oh so Rihanna is doing the half time? That's the first good one they've had for about ten years. Might have a look.

I just hope it's Cher Lloyd next. Am I right, bestie?!

• Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, METALMAN said:

Oh so Rihanna is doing the half time? That's the first good one they've had for about ten years. Might have a look.

Sir... Lady Gaga was stellar. And J-Lo and Shakira was a pretty good show. Bruno Mars did ok, same with Katy Perry overall, and I'm not a big fan but The Weekend was aight from what I recall. And again, not a huge fan, but Beyonce/Destiny Child was pretty good if memory serves.

I'm not fussed about Rihanna, as I don't think she's a particularly strong vocalist, but I'm sure it'll be decent... her songs are catchy.

• Like 1

Bit of a fatal flaw dual between both teams.

Eagles defense is measurably superior but they have one weakness and it's their LBs. Kelce could run all over them.

Meanwhile KC is surprisingly good at keeping teams out of the redzone, but once there it's basically a lock the other team is scoring. The shorter the play the more they struggle too, they're awful on 4th down plays which are almost always short yardage. With the Eagles running game they could swing the balance by converting a few of those and marching into the redzone where they'll likely score TDs.

It might just be my hatred of the Eagles causing me to be negative but I'd be surprised if they didn't win.  Better team on the trenches, they can run the ball like nobody's business, had no issues scoring even on the best defense in the league.  And Hurts only lost one game all year.

All of my main bets are on the Eagles (moneyline, Hurts MVP, Hurts TD + moneyline parlay).  I do have a handful of Kelce-related prop bets though because he's so fun to watch it gives me even more reason to root for him.

6 minutes ago, VerbalPuke said:

I don't care who wins, I just hope both teams have fun.

The real Super Bowl was the friends we made along the way

• Like 3

I reckon Chiefs edge it, maybe 28-20. I just think Mahomes is gonna do his thing.

2 hours ago, METALMAN said:

I've just watched several HT shows from the past and Lady Gaga's might be the best ever, she was incredible. The Weekend was okay too, and Shakira/J'Lo was also decent. The rap stars one last year seemed pretty boring, and Madonna's (featuring LMFAO, CeeLo Green, MIA and Nicki Minaj, the most 2012 thing ever) was objectively quite poor, but I won't hear an argument against Gaga.

• Thanks 1