2023-2024 NBA season

Pooker

On 04/02/2024 at 23:26, Pooker said:

And now the Bucks are 1 and 3 since Doc was hired.

Shocking that man whose only coaching skill is attaching himself to star players can't actually improve anything.

Solid moves from the Mavs today, and our tradition of bringing back Seth Curry just to ship him out continues.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Pooker said:

I don't like this trade deadline so far.

As far as I'm concerned it's the worst in history.

NOT ROBIN.

What's annoying is that Thanasis Antetokounmpo is still employed by the Bucks, but they get rid of another player's brother (and even paid the Kings to take him).

7 hours ago, LL! said:

What? You're gonna miss Kelly Olynyk that much?

Yes. Kelly is awesome. A good guy and a hustler on the court.

I'm hoping the moves we made were just to open up more time for Kessler and Hendricks. Wasn't sure what I was hoping for but trading two of our starters for not much wasn't it.

Also, love the Knicks picking up Bogie and Burks. Great move.

Edited by Pooker

3 hours ago, Pooker said:

Yes. Kelly is awesome. A good guy and a hustler on the court.

I'm hoping the moves we made were just to open up more time for Kessler and Hendricks. Wasn't sure what I was hoping for but trading two of our starters for not much wasn't it.

Also, love the Knicks picking up Bogie and Burks. Great move.

I dunno man. I think Kira Lewis and a 1st is good enough for a team that needs just a little bit of an edge to get past a .500 record. And with the record the Raptors have that pick is gonna get you someone good. (Granted they draft smart)

6 hours ago, LL! said:

I dunno man. I think Kira Lewis and a 1st is good enough for a team that needs just a little bit of an edge to get past a .500 record. And with the record the Raptors have that pick is gonna get you someone good. (Granted they draft smart)

Nope. The draft pick will be the worst out of Utah, Houston, Clipper, or Thunder. So, it's going to be a late first round pick, most likely from the Clippers.

3 hours ago, Pooker said:

Nope. The draft pick will be the worst out of Utah, Houston, Clipper, or Thunder. So, it's going to be a late first round pick, most likely from the Clippers.

Dang. I didn't know that detail. Hopefully it turns out as a solid pick either way!

51 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

Yea, its a dumpster fire that I dont think is going to get better anytime soon. 

Good thing we locked him down to be a slightly better Jason Maxiell. 

1 hour ago, The Buscher said:

Kenny Smith's takeaway being that Sabrina should've shot from the WNBA line when she literally tied what all of the male shooters did in their first round sure was something.  Some guys need to have the mics taken away.

Maybe he wanted her to beat them all? Either way, it's an extremely dumb take and I'm glad he's getting taken to town for it.

• Like 1