2023-2024 NBA season

Pooker

I must be the only one that thinks New York won the trade. Quickley is expendable with Brunson. OG is an all NBA first team defender and solid on offense. I don't get why Toronto didn't hold out for a better draft pick.

Ricky Rubio has announced his retirement from the NBA after 12 seasons.

Really hope he is feeling better and gets whatever help he needs. He's been one of my favorites for a long time.

• Like 1

They're planning to make the draft a 2 day event, 1st round picks on a Wednesday, 2nd round picks on a Thursday.

They are greatly over-estimating how much people care about the 2nd round. Most fans don't even care after pick 15 in the first round unless it's their team.

2 hours ago, Chris2K said:

They're planning to make the draft a 2 day event, 1st round picks on a Wednesday, 2nd round picks on a Thursday.

They are greatly over-estimating how much people care about the 2nd round. Most fans don't even care after pick 15 in the first round unless it's their team.

Die-hards will watch though (me) and I'm sure they have enough data on it to know that it's still going to get better ratings than whatever they'd have on a random Thursday night in June. 

2 hours ago, Chris2K said:

From what I've read, it's the team's complaining that they feel rushed during the second round. Which I don't get. They've had years to prepare for it.

I feel bad for the kids that have to wait a whole extra day to get drafted, especially the ones that are boarderline.

I am glad to hear that it sounds like the fans got yelled at by the announce team and whoever did the half time show. The fans definitely shouldn't have booed, but think the Bulls should have been a bit smarter about it.

What a bunch of ungrateful babies - boohoo he only helped win 6 championships wahhhhhh. Absolutely disgraceful and disgusting by those fans.

• Like 1

Warriors assistant coach Dejan Milojevic suffered a heart attack during a team dinner last night and was rushed to a Salt Lake City hospital, under went emergency surgery, and is currently in critical condition. The Jazz/Warriors game has been postponed tonight.

• Sad 2