2023-2024 NBA season

Pooker

What a disgrace. Imagine all the little kids in Portland that just wanted to see him make a 3 pointer and he can't even hit one. What even can you trust in the world now a days?

Insane streak to finally come to an end. It's been going on since 2018, I think? I can easily see him not going another game in his career without missing a 3.

• Haha 1

On 12/12/2023 at 09:27, VerbalPuke said:

I doubt I'll have much more to post in this thread for this season since we're 2-21 now (wtf). 

Anyway, Monty Williams just said at a presser "we're starting to figure out we can score if we space the floor properly". Well no shit coach. 

The streak is going to end tonight, I can feel it! Jazz have an injury list a mile long, and just lost to Cleveland with none of their good players playing. Y'all should have this one in the bag.

Cade's in a tough spot where he's a genuinely good player who Detroit is basically leaning on to be a franchise cornerstone. I think he's the 2nd guy on a championship team, and maybe Detroit falls into that 1st guy through the draft. I see a lot of Bradley Beal in him with regards to where the ceiling is.

7 minutes ago, LL! said:

I think I want to put money on the Pistons snapping the streak against the Celtics tomorrow. Just because it'd something I'd really love to see. 

Is it bring your child to work day? That is the only way I see that happening. 

Pretty sure even the Washington...Generals fancy they could beat the Pistons.

I was really pulling for the Pistons because it's evident they're not giving up, and also because the Celtics announce team were insufferable. Also I would quite like the Wolves to have the best record in the NBA.

Taking them to OT was proof they're more than good enough not to have this insanely bad record.

• Like 1