2024 NFL Off-Season thread

Lineker

On 15/03/2024 at 15:07, LL! said:

lol Steelers

Another QB for the factory!

• Haha 2

Leighton Vander Esch is retiring due to neck injuries.  Cowboys having an absolute banger of an offseason so far.

• Sad 3

43 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Leighton Vander Esch is retiring due to neck injuries.  Cowboys having an absolute banger of an offseason so far.

This is it. This is rock bottom. It must be. This is the year that Jerry gets committed. 

• Sad 1

I agree with that top 5. You wouldn't trade up for a WR and Arizona seems committed to a quantity over quality currently. 

Marvin Jr in a Greg Roman offense is hilarious. His WRs don't typically have numbers well below career averages or anything but the routes are awful and designed to open up space for TEs. I've wondered if they'll trade down to get Bowers but without a top WR on the roster they're definitely taking one of them at 5.

Ravens are definitely going OT or CB with their first pick. I sense they'll patchwork edge rushing again. OT is a more immediate need but they'll be taking a look at all the CBs and if one they love is there I doubt EDC flinches.

I somewhat liked the Lions mock draft here. Love the Darius Robinson pick, but in Round 2 I'd much rather see us take TJ Tampa over Kinchens (whom went to the Ravens right after we'd take Kinches). Mostly concerned that Kinches doesn't have a great athletic profile and Holmes early picks have all had higher RAS scores. 

On 23/03/2024 at 10:54, Lineker said:

Can't see us taking a WR when our O-Line has been depleted.  Who the fuck knows what Jerry is planning this year.  Can you just pass on drafting anyone?  Seems to be in line with their free agency strategy.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Can't see us taking a WR when our O-Line has been depleted.  Who the fuck knows what Jerry is planning this year.  Can you just pass on drafting anyone?  Seems to be in line with their free agency strategy.

I saw an article headline somewhere and the title was: Are Jerry Jones and the Cowboys really all in? and I was like, that's an excellent question because the evidence says no!

15 hours ago, gunnar hendershow said:

I just knew this was coming when Mark Andrews got hurt from one on primetime TV.