Football Manager 2014

Dan

My FM time is probably a bit higher than it actually is as sometimes I would forget to turn my laptop off or I'd go and do something else.

I started a game with Dundee United as I wanted to beat Celtic to the league and see where I go after that. Sold Gauld and Souttar to Man City and Liverpool but with both players being loaned back to me.

Just got into January now, 2 points behind Celtic and I am in the Scottish League Cup semi final. Managed to sign Harry Maguire, John Fleck, Keith Treacy and Lee Wallace in January to add depth to the squad considering my players were becoming jaded due to the winter period.

I know.

That was an offer... :shifty:

You do realise if you're talking about FM14, that averages out as 8 hours a day since it was released.

FM doesn't give you weekends off? Does it at least offer dental?

• Like 1