Football Manager 2014

Dan

Nothing was a saving grace about CM4, it was the worst CM/FM game ever.

I may be biased as my Grimsby Town side got relegated on the last day of the Premier League season when I was winning, made a sub, and then all of a sudden the buggy as shit piece of shit game chaned the score changed to me losing and going down by a single point :(

• Like 1

Australian Manager just got the sack... News article about it says, "Presumably once Australia have got rid of the usual 'Football Manager' applications, they can proceed with the view to appointing someone with real-life experience.'

leo.jpg

Australian Manager just got the sack... News article about it says, "Presumably once Australia have got rid of the usual 'Football Manager' applications, they can proceed with the view to appointing someone with real-life experience.'

You'd best have applied, just for ironic purposes.

Yep, lost out to Ange Postecoglou... Ironically he replaced Holger Osiek in real life too.

Finished 5th in the Prem, which was a great achievement seeing as we went all the way in the Europa League too.

Transfers (will probably edit this fully when the window shuts)

Out:

Michael Keane - Newcastle - £9m plus bonuses

Costel Pantilimon - Leicester - £2.8m. Funnily enough he is by far their highest earner now on nearly 100k a week!

Several contracts came to an end too, biggest of which was Dwight Tiendalli

In:

Eric Dier - £4.2m, direct replacement for Keane.

Moussa Sissoko - £4.4m, going to take the place of Hyam alongside JWP.

Luca Maniero - £1.1m from Padova - Direct replacement for Pantilimon to challenge Rene Adler

Thierry Ambrose - £950k from Man City - Depth up front with Knockaert and McGoldrick now Yakubu has retired.

Hoping to aim for more of the same, but a pop at the top four would be lovely.

Playing CM96/97.

The amount of goals is ridiculous.

I've scored 103 and conceded 53 in 35 league games.

Leeds have scored 96 and conceded 87.

I've beaten Arsenal 5-0, 4-1, 6-1 and 6-2 this season.

Highest score I've seen was Oldham 6-7 Oxford in Division One.