2016 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

19 minutes ago, thatshortguy said:

Then again, Keanu Neal is out with a "trunk injury", which makes me think he needs to stop treasure hunting and get on the damn practice field!

Or stop having sex constantly. Just because you're well endowed doesn't mean you need to use it every minute of the day!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thatshortguy said:

Oof.  Hope he gets better, but glad the Falcons passed on him.  Every talking head was clamoring for them to try and get Reggie.

Then again, Keanu Neal is out with a "trunk injury", which makes me think he needs to stop treasure hunting and get on the damn practice field!

No nice things for Buffalo.

So we're short a first round pick for the first 4-6 games most likely and a second rounder for the season. Fucking Hell.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, TCO said:

Isn't the HOF game an additional pre-season game? I'm pretty sure they'll still have 4 games and Training Camp to make the cut like anybody else on the roster bubble.

It is an extra game, but it was still an extra chance for the unknown players to see a lot of action.  Corey Washington had a huge HOF Game for the Giants a couple of years ago which led to him earning more snaps in the subsequent preseason games than he otherwise would have gotten.  He ended up making the team and it may have never happened had he not gone off in the HOF Game.

There's like 90 dudes on these preseason rosters.  Some guys need all the snaps they can get.

I was looking at podcast information earlier, and apparently they discussed whether Ray Rice deserves a second chance or not on First Take yesterday. I haven't listened, but the answer should be HELL NO!!!!

(First Take is a bit more tolerable now, because Skip Bayless left ESPN for Fox Sports near the end of June, and they replaced him with Max Kellerman. Unfortunately, they still have Stephen A. Smith, though. Max is a major upgrade; I used to watch his old show "I, Max". One episode had them doing a segment debating the recently released list of the 40 most hated NFL players of all time, and all they really did was argue whether or not Tim Tebow was ranked too low at #21. Stephen A. thought he should have been ranked higher.)

Edited by GhostMachine