2016 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

Josh Gordon's return to football- 2 catches for 87 yards and a touchdown. 

3 hours ago, VerbalRick said:

Peopke are freaking out over Colin Kaepernick not standing during the national anthem. He was protesting the treatment of colored people by police. 

I'm not against him protesting that in the slightest but what the fuck does the anthem have to do with it?

I don't know. I guess he is not in support of our country due to the treatment of people of color by police. And protesting the national anthem is seen as protesting the country.

I really don't have a problem either. He is within his right to protest peacefully.

• Like 1

My optimism over the Giants' much improved defense is rapidly being cancelled out by how horrific the offense looks.

The Giants' starters scored during their first drive of preseason and that's it.  The starters got blanked in a full half against the Jets and didn't even run a play in Jet territory.

Eli's iron man streak might come to an end with this group in front of him.

4 hours ago, Busch Piazza said:

My optimism over the Giants' much improved defense is rapidly being cancelled out by how horrific the offense looks.

The Giants' starters scored during their first drive of preseason and that's it.  The starters got blanked in a full half against the Jets and didn't even run a play in Jet territory.

Eli's iron man streak might come to an end with this group in front of him.

I was at the game tonight and the Giants first string was horrendous. Reese is still garbage GM and didnt do much to improve the o-line. No run game and it seems McAdoo likes the run-run-pass Gilbride method.

As for Kaep, I don't care he has the right to freedom of protest and speech. He was just sitting where he belongs..on the bench.