2016 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

34 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Makes sense for all parties. Maybe Dallas can trade for Josh McCown or something. 

McCown has been listed as one of their top two trade targets (the other being Glennon). Both would be fine back-ups.

Hey, now...Brad Johnson is still kicking, isn't he? How about Stephen McGee? Wait...Drew Henson?!?

All seriousness, hopefully Moore isn't home too long. Half the season, probably. Having McCown would make sense. We need an experienced QB who can go as the backup, but could still throw for starter numbers. THE Josh McCown makes the most sense...meaning Dallas will grab Josh Freeman or Manziel and piss off all Dallas fans...like @Maxx and myself.

Edited by james_ewing88

Hey Mike Mularkey, whats your plan for the Titans offense?

I’m going to do the things that I’ve had success with since 2001, and I will continue to do that until someone stops us

So...what will you be doing then?

• Like 1

Even if the HOF Game itself is something only the complete diehards would watch, I feel terrible for the young players on both rosters who were bound to get a ton of playing time as starters barely plan any snaps in the HOF Game.  They lost out on a chance to make an impression to sheer incompetence.

Oh and the fans are still filing in.  They aren't telling them until 8 PM that the game will not happen.  Wow.

• Like 1

I remember watching the HOF game last year, seeing Tyrod Taylor and saying, "Wow, Tyrod looks amazing out there." Lo and behold, he became the starter for the Bills. The great thing about the HOF game is that you never know who's going to emerge and impress.

Plus, I miss football and was looking forward to watching the game. :(

On 08/08/2016 at 00:32, Busch Piazza said:

Even if the HOF Game itself is something only the complete diehards would watch, I feel terrible for the young players on both rosters who were bound to get a ton of playing time as starters barely plan any snaps in the HOF Game.  They lost out on a chance to make an impression to sheer incompetence.

Isn't the HOF game an additional pre-season game? I'm pretty sure they'll still have 4 games and Training Camp to make the cut like anybody else on the roster bubble.