2017 NFL Off-Season Thread

Schlitzbrille

I have a feeling Cutler is going to do decently in Miami. It's worth noting that Gase got his statistically best season out of him (2015 I believe?), and he does have a number of decent weapons to utilise. 

What made Cutler's 2015 season even more impressive was that he was throwing the ball to scrubs. Brandon Marshall was gone, Alshon Jeffery was crocked, Kevin White was on IR and Martellus Bennett was spitting his dummy out.

Cutler is probably an upgrade for Miami.

Quincy Enunwa is going on IR with a bulging disc.  And you thought the Jets offense couldn't get worse!

0-16 is looking like a real possibility at this point, I don't know how they're going to score touchdowns.

• Admin
4 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Quincy Enunwa is going on IR with a bulging disc.  And you thought the Jets offense couldn't get worse!

0-16 is looking like a real possibility at this point, I don't know how they're going to score touchdowns.

Legit don't even know who they even have on offence anymore.

Yeah, I think people throw 16-0 and 0-16 possibilities around a bit too frequently but the Jets really do feel like a possibility.

The most generous I can be with them is 3-13 and that's just based on the assumption that they'll play a few teams who just happen to be having an off day.

• Admin
1 minute ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

Do they play Cleveland this year? The Jets may suck, but then there's Cleveland suck.

They travel to Cleveland in Week 5. 6,796 Tickets Available from $17!

The Browns should be far superior to the Jets this year though. Browns will probably win 4-5 games.

8 hours ago, Maxx said:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lineker said:

They travel to Cleveland in Week 5. 6,796 Tickets Available from $17!

The Browns should be far superior to the Jets this year though. Browns will probably win 4-5 games.

I was going to say, that's really unfair to the Browns. They could sneak up and not finish last in the North depending on Baltimore's injury woes or Cincinnati's offensive line. Good line, respectable defense, Kessler might be starting caliber.

Jets have nothing and no one. Their defense might will them to two wins, they are terrible. 

• Like 1