2017 NFL Off-Season Thread

Schlitzbrille

Despite him publicly saying he has several more years in the tank - part of me thinks Brady might've already told the Pats he's actually done after this year.

I can't imagine why else they kept Jimmy G.  It's his last year under contract and they were getting first round offers for him.  Would've been a standard Pats move to flip him for a haul, draft some other QB, rinse and repeat.  But maybe the Pats know something and actually do want Jimmy to be the QB of the future.

• Like 1

Watching some of his videos on Youtube...Andrew WK would probably put on an awesome Superbowl halftime show...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rooney! said:

It isn't actually Britney Spears, is it?

Probably end up being someone worse. They need to go back to the days of classic rock acts. Tom Petty, The Who. They were great.

It was a rumor, but Pepsi said last month that its not true

3 hours ago, Meacon said:

Adam Schefter reporting the Dolphins and Jay Cutler have agreed to a one-year $10 million deal. 

This is like seeing your ex dating someone new. Like I don't want him back but I still have that momentary "You were with me first!" feeling :P 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

This is like seeing your ex dating someone new. Like I don't want him back but I still have that momentary "You were with me first!" feeling :P 

37 minutes ago, Meacon said:

Technically he was with me first. :shifty: 

Yea, remember when you have him instead @The Chiksrara Special

tempAP881366877470_3--nfl_mezz_1280_1024