2017 NFL Season Thread

Maxx

I used to watch FIRST TAKE just to see what kind of nonsense Skip Bayless would spout, and tolerated Stephen A. (though he did occasionally make some good points) Once Skip left, I watched for a while because I like Max Kellerman (used to watch his old show I, Max, when it was on years ago). I haven't watched it in weeks, but it's mainly because I've been too busy or watching something else. But I'm absolutely sick of the verball asskissings Stephen A. gives to Aaron `He's a baaaad man' Rodgers and that everyone gives to Tom Brady. 

I actually prefer MIKE AND MIKE (and can't believe it's ending....fuck ESPN on that one), but I am rarely up in time to watch it live.

If we had a Patriots/Packers Super Bowl now, I probably wouldn't watch the first 3 quarters, and would hope that one or both QBs hang it up afterward. 

The Packers used to be one of my favorite teams, and I only pulled for the Patriots over them in that one Super Bowl because the Patriots hadn't won one yet. 

Edited by GhostMachine

11 minutes ago, JPanare89 said:

It's funny how the NFL is hyping Monday Night Football by selling that they will be revealing the next Star Wars Trailer...as opposed to saying anything about the Vikings-Bears game.

Using a commercial to advertise a commercial. How meta.

And fucking lame.

This season feels so wide open. Kansas City has been fantastic, but I keep going back to them spending their 1st on a QB who will play behind Smith this year and I just think that as wear-and-tear piles up they'll regret that as well as what they gave up to get it. Green Bay and Philadelphia both look fantastic, and Carolina is back to their 2015 form. We all assume New England is gonna get it together. But beyond that and outside of the Giants, Browns, 49ers, Chargers, and Bears everyone seems to be in the thick of it. The season should be pretty wild and exciting with this much parity.