Football Manager 2018

Lineker

I just had one player come to me and say he wants to leave because he never plays, so I told him that's fine and I'll sell him as soon as possible. Proceed to offer him to clubs and nobody is interested so I tell him, "Look mate, nobody came to us with an offer, can you look for a club?" to which he kicks off and says he's under contract and has no intention of walking away from it. Then says he has been treated unfairly. 

What a prick. 

• Like 1

On 09/07/2018 at 22:54, Liam Mk2 said:

I'm thinking of starting a blog for my endless obsession of Football Manager games. I kind of wish I did one for my RB Leipzig save, but think it might be a bit late now.

Throw ideas at me for teams to be. 

FM19: Sporting

• Like 1

Weekly meeting with my assistant to tell me a few things. Reduce training workload on James Scullion (regen Scottish keeper, pretty good as it happens).

The players are on holiday.

Cheers Wally.

hNGHVDK.png

Neil Lennon doesn't seem like the natural choice of manager for Athletic really, but fair enough. Bringing home the aging Basque lads like 34 year old Cesar Azpilicueta, a 35 year old Javi Martinez and 34 year old Ander Herrera. Must be lean on young talent in the Basque country.

Ah yes, back to my stadium saga.

After spending a year at the newly built and imaginatively titled New Brisbane Road I am now back at Selhurst Park because the improvements are finished.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, PolaMDK said:

Ah yes, back to my stadium saga.

After spending a year at the newly built and imaginatively titled New Brisbane Road I am now back at Selhurst Park because the improvements are finished.

Are you playing Sim City?

Anyway, France just came from behind to beat Scotland 2-1 in the Euro 2020 final in my career. Unexpected!

(It's FM 2014 ahah, but I haven't reached a seventh season in a career in a long, long time so I don't want to stop it).

apparantly they want like 40mil from wolves for patricio and theyve wrote up a whole case as to why they should be owed for him.

Id personally say getting attacked at your training ground by hooligan fans should be reason enough to rip up your contract lol

edit: oh wait, check out the summer transfer window thread for a better explanation of this^ :D

Edited by mattu29
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm managing Oxford and it's October 2015. We're currently 2nd in League 2 and took a twelve match unbeaten streak into a match against Arsenal in the Capital One Cup. Wenger mocked our chances in his pre-game press conference, so I predicted an upset in mine.

8-1 :( He at least complimented my team and my passion afterward. 

5 hours ago, PanamAdam said:

They look like they've sorted their shit out now though. The idiotic president has resigned and Bruno Fernandes has actually come back, signing a new 5-year deal.

Balls to it. 

Maybe England then, and I can talk about football coming home some more.

• Like 1