Football Manager 2018

Lineker

Sign the actual in-game Gary Neville as assistant.

I won the title for a second time in a row in my third season, pretty much at a canter really. Lost in the Champions League semi's again to Barcelona. Genuinely don't know how to approach games with Barcelona on this, pretty much just have to hope the game has pre-emptively decided they're not going to play well and you manage a lucky win or something. 

Most importantly, everybody's favourite German striker, Timo Werner, scored 40 goals in 51 games, and got 16 assists. He actually should have gotten loads more really but he misses SO many one on ones it's ridiculous, to be fair it seems everyone does, complete through on goal and everyone seems to skew it miles wide, but like, in ways nobody in real life would do consistently, basically closer to their corner flag. Don't really get that.

48dzAdK.png

How does one manage to shoot this badly? That is literally a shot? Is he shooting at the linesman? What the fuck.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Its 2025 and Timo 'EWB' Werner is playing in the Championship with Bournemouth. I'm gonna try and sign him and see if he is as much of the bollocks that you guys think.