Football Manager 2018

Lineker

Alex Iwobi popped up with a late, late goal to keep me in the PL on GD.

Alex Iwobi doesn't play for us, but Arsenal beat Wolves 2-1 and he is now an Orient legend to me.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Switzerlineker said:

Currently playing a Liverpool save. Real Madrid just bid £169m for Mo Salah. Can't recall ever receiving a bid that high before.

Did you accept it? 

When I was Liverpool, everybody got put off by anything higher than £70m.

8 minutes ago, Switzerlineker said:

Rejected it. They came back at £186m. Told them I'd take £300m. Then they fucked off.

I mean, 1) I have a huge transfer budget left still unspent as it is and 2) who do you upgrade Salah with?

£186m! 

Who do you replace him with? Erm. 

Won the Portuguese league by like 11 points in the third season, but lost to AC Milan in the Champs League semi-finals.

Not doing as well in the fourth season; still unbeaten in the league but 7 wins, 4 draws is pretty meh after last season. We also probably have to beat AC in our final group game in the Champs League to qualify for the next round, which is going to be a tall order <_< 

Something has gone fuck up in my game. A new stadium was being planned, finally started getting built so I moved into Selhurst Park. Great. Cut to the end of the season, New Brisbane Road is cancelled, I'm moving to Craven Cottage and Selhurst Park is being upgraded. Except that I'm paying half of it.

WTF.

45A9ACC9E1B59810E2B9F5A5A4871A1FF656AD3D

37B74EB16E04CF02EFC10C25D11C59F7202E4B5E

• Haha 1

What fucking jobsworth at the council let us move out of the stadium, presumably let us tear it down and then said "lolno" when it was time to build? So I'm at Craven Cottage and Palace are at Stamford Bridge. I'm a West London club now ffs. Why not London Stadium?

6 hours ago, PolaMDK said:

What fucking jobsworth at the council let us move out of the stadium, presumably let us tear it down and then said "lolno" when it was time to build?

That sounds like an episode of Tom Goes To The Mayor. Is one of your councilmen Eric Wareheim? Or perhaps friends with Michael Ian Black?

11 hours ago, OctoberRavenO said:

That sounds like an episode of Tom Goes To The Mayor. Is one of your councilmen Eric Wareheim? Or perhaps friends with Michael Ian Black?

It gets better. New Brisbane Road is built and we are in it. Except that we are due to move back to Selhurst Park after planned improvement works are finished.

35 minutes ago, PolaMDK said:

It gets better. New Brisbane Road is built and we are in it. Except that we are due to move back to Selhurst Park after planned improvement works are finished.

NSFW-ish-enough to put in spoilers but

Spoiler

Klopp got sacked, Wenger took over (hes unemployed as im arsenal) and one of his first actions was to ship Mane to Spain for £29mil rising to £42mil, nice start to his new venture 😳