Football Manager 2018

Lineker

I dunno. Do you leave the club you literally just won the league with? If you're at the end of your contract, then I'd say go for it but if not, I'd stick around and try again for the Treble.

Uninstalling FM18 and installing FMT. It's just too much for me. I'm gonna avoid playing in Serbia this time round. Thinking about a league that has a limited amount of Foreign Players Registered ruling. Russia and Turkey are the first two to pop to mind.

EDIT:
This link is going to be very helpful in deciding.
https://www.footballmanagerblog.org/2018/04/football-manager-squad-registration-rules.html

EDIT 2:
I think I'm going to play in Norway. Registration Rulings are as follows. No Match Squad rulings

• Minimum of 2 players trained at the club for 3 years before 21st birthday
  • Maximum of 11 non-homegrown players
  • Maximum of 35 players per season

Time to find a team in Bergen!

Don't go to Bayern. I find that my interest in a save nosedives every time I've ever gone to a huge club like that, it just feels like it kills off what's got you invested in th save in the first place when you don't even really have to try all that hard anymore. BUILD A DYNASTY AT LEIPZIG.

On 10/07/2018 at 00:07, Liam Mk2 said:

I tried MLS and failed miserably. Everything is so complicated, I can’t get my head around it.

Maybe I’m not great at taking suggestions. :lol:

Preferably would be in Europe. 

My suggestion is Palermo. I have a soft spot for Palermo ever since like FM 2005, have had at least one save on every FM as them since. Their teams in the mid 2000's were always so fun. Barzagli, Grosso, Zaccardo, Simplicio, Bresciano, Di Michele, Biava, Accardi, Rinaudo, Tedesco, Corini, Santana, Gonzalez, Brienza, Makinwa, Bonanni, Caracciolo, Simone Pepe, Amauri, Cavani, Luca Toni, Sirigu, Bovo. ❤️

In the current game they have Felice D'Amico and Simone Lo Faso who are fun to use.

So PALERMO.

ALSO!

Hsskywy.png

How sinister.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Didn't go to Bayern, staying at Leipzig. Finally sold off Yussuf Poulsen for £20 million, but that's more than anyone else ever offered. Annoying. Both Kampl and Sabitzer might be going, not set on a replacement yet, so right wing suggestions are welcome. I'm trying to get the left-back Aaron from Espanyol cos he's unhappy, might use the wantaway Bernardo as part of the deal.

My go-to right wing suggestion is Cristian Pavon. Although Gabriel Barbosa you could probably get for a reasonable fee, although given that he always seems to be struggling for first team football early on, might require a bit of a repair job from you. Maybe Justin Kluivert? Or Christian Pulisic, depending on how much you're willing to spend and if he hasn't already gone to Bayern the way he always does. Also Dennis Man, Riccardo Orsolini or Andrija Zivkovic. Ramadhan Sobhi also decent. Hassane Balde, Myziane Maoulida and Willem Geubbels too.

Have never actually used any of those bar Pavon, Barbosa and the two Lyon lads, but they're players that always seem to do well against me from the right.

Do you not have Augustin anymore? He's decent isn't he?