2018 NFL Off-Season Thread

Lineker

9 hours ago, Lineker said:

So what's this OBJ video that's supposedly doing the rounds?

Some chick he was with in Germany recorded them in bed together. He had a cigarette/blunt/marijuana stick allegedly. 

Oh and there was white powder arranged in lines on a night stand. Allegedly. 

DRC's release was two-fold, the Giants wanted him to take a pay cut but moreover they planned on moving him full-time to safety, which he didn't want to do.  Sad to see him go but he had some nice years in blue.

As for OBJ, he's definitely getting suspended.

Pat Leonard of the New York Daily News went on the radio yesterday and went as far as to say that he thinks Beckham is going to be traded.  He cited the Giants cutting punter Brad Wing who shares the same agent, was Beckham's LSU teammate and one of his best friends on the team as evidence.  Wouldn't be the first time Leonard tried to stir shit up.  Would be fine with the Giants just revoking his press credentials at this point.

Since I apparently can't quote from locked threads, I said this on August 25th last year:

I think Rosen has the talent to be a Top-10 pick. I worry that him speaking out against the NCAA (though I agree with him 110%) may hurt his draft stock next April. The NCAA and NFL bigwigs don't like guys that speak out about the way they (players) get treated. He could throw 30 touchdowns and 4 picks this year, but I can almost guarantee a "uncoachable" or "poor attitude" story will be the bigger story for the guy. Which is a shame, because like I said, I think he's absolutely right in what he's saying. 

And then I present you this: https://theundefeated.com/features/josh-rosen-ucla-quarterback-gets-a-taste-of-what-outspoken-black-athletes-experience-all-the-time/

NFL pre-draft character attacks are so predictable that it's sad.

14 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Turns out they've swapped first round picks. Buffalo are now at #12.

Bills gave their 6th in exchange for Bengals 5th too. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lineker said:

Turns out they've swapped first round picks. Buffalo are now at #12.

They're 100% going balls out to move up into position to get a QB. I'm hopeful the Browns stupidly take Saquon at #1 and then the next few picks are going to be a scramble maneuvering to get QBs. I'm confident the Bills pick in the top 3 when all is said and done

• Admin
6 minutes ago, TCO said:

They're 100% going balls out to move up into position to get a QB. I'm hopeful the Browns stupidly take Saquon at #1 and then the next few picks are going to be a scramble maneuvering to get QBs. I'm confident the Bills pick in the top 3 when all is said and done

Agreed. They're taking the Wentz approach.