NBA 2018-2019 Season

Pooker

Do it, @KJE! You will never regret it!

I don't hate the Raptors. I'm actually glad they made the Finals. But, I don't see them putting up much of a fight. They might win one game, but I don't think the other four will be that close.

I hope I'm wrong, however. 

Fun little fact I found on Reddit: With Danny Green playing for the Raptors it means that a player who is/was a team-mate of Shaquille O'Neal will be playing in the NBA championship finals for the 35th consecutive season.

• Like 4

Toronto wanted that one more. Not to take away from the planning/coaching they did to get that win, I'm just in awe of the energy they played defense with. Defense in basketball is really about who wants it more. Technique and tactics matter, but you can't play great defense without hustle and energy, and it's easy to just half-day it and get back on offense. Toronto did not allow a letdown to happen, nor did they allow Golden State to come back like they had in the WCF.

I don't know how things change if KD comes back, but Toronto can win this series if they keep up that energy on defense.

12 minutes ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

Why the hell is the next game not until Sunday?!? :angry: I am into this and I have to wait 2 days?!?

The way they schedule the NHL and NFL playoffs are so lame nowadays. I hate to be all "Back when I was a youngin'" but you use to see Game 1 and Game 2 back-to-back, one day off to travel, and then Game 3 and Game 4 back-to-back. You could have a seven-game series done in like ten days. Now a seven-game series could go like three friggin' weeks. 

Yep. It's all about the money. Plus, they think the more rest they give in between games, the better the games will be cause the players won't be as tired.