2014 NFL Season

Dan

How much do you guys pay for NFL tickets? I am fairly sure I grossly overpaid, but because i'm travelling so far, I wanted to get tickets I had an authenticity guarantee on rather than through a re-seller that could be offering tickets that they don't know aren't legit.

I've also been to a preseason game and a game against the Brandon Weeden led Browns. But a game against the Cardinals is right in that price range as well. These are seats that are around the 20 yard line too. But that giant screen ensures there isn't a bad seat, plus the stadium has great sight lines to watch the ants.

Meacon and I will never go because they'll never play it in the Northeast during winter. So we will live vicariously through you!

I'd go anywhere in the country to see Notre Dame in a title game. I know I know lol notre dame. <_<

*audible blink*

Fairly sure I paid $200 to sit in the nosebleeds for SD/Denver.

For the game in Denver? That's to be expected. Denver has sold out every home game over the last 30 years. If you're going to a game in Denver, you're going to pay whatever the hell the seller of the tickets wants you to pay.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure Jacksonville pays fans to go to their games....

Or they should anyway

if you paid me to go I'd still want pool seats.

Ah, found it on my credit card statement:

Chargers @ Broncos: $163.10 - Top tier, Just off midfield, again, don't know whose side. 23rd row. Handy link: http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/denver_broncos/#/p_509_3/

49ers @ Broncos: $369.75 - Bottom tier, right at the goal line, don't know whose side. 12th row. Handy link: http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/denver_broncos/#/p_127_2/

Colts @ Giants: $213.20 - Bottom tier, corner end zone, Giants side. 29th Row. Handy link: http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/new_york_giants/#/p_118_4/

I figured I'd have to pay a Peyton Manning tax but I didn't realise Denver sold out quite that well. This holiday is basically a once-in-a-lifetime thing for me, so i'm not overly stressed as to how much I pay. Particularly for those 49ers/Broncos seats. They look sick.

Yeah Denver's another brutal city to see a football game in. I wish my team was the Panthers or Bucs, I'd be there for dirt cheap every Sunday.

True. But then you'd be a dirty redneck living in Carolina or Tampa (BAY!)

Charlotte's not a terrible city though, or so I'm told by my friend who lives there.

• Like 1

Meacon and I will never go because they'll never play it in the Northeast during winter. So we will live vicariously through you!

I'd go anywhere in the country to see Notre Dame in a title game. I know I know lol notre dame. <_<

*audible blink*

For the game in Denver? That's to be expected. Denver has sold out every home game over the last 30 years. If you're going to a game in Denver, you're going to pay whatever the hell the seller of the tickets wants you to pay.

Yeah it's the same in Green Bay. It doesn't help that the 49ers keep playing them in premium games (openers, playoffs).

*audible blink*

Yeah it's the same in Green Bay. It doesn't help that the 49ers keep playing beating them in premium games (openers, playoffs).

• Like 1

I haven't paid for a game...ever. We have a friend that has worked for the Lions since the late 70s and can occasionally get us tickets.

On one hand, that's an awesome job and he has seen virtually every great player from the 70s until now live. On the other hand, the Lions.

• Like 1

Huh, the Wembley games are like $50 a game in the nosebleeds. Mine are a little way in from there, at $60.

I think we paid a little over £100 ($165) each for a 'season' ticket. They are upper tier, but guaranteed to be front x number of rows.

Huh, the Wembley games are like $50 a game in the nosebleeds. Mine are a little way in from there, at $60.

I think we paid a little over £100 ($165) each for a 'season' ticket. They are upper tier, but guaranteed to be front x number of rows.

Yeah, £110 for the three games for me. Not back rows, but still the upper block. Ticketmaster should actually have my seat details if I wanted to check later.