2017 NFL Season Thread

Maxx

Buffalo beats Oakland to go to 5-2. The last time they started 6-2 they went to the Super Bowl in '93.

Or they could do what they did last time they started 5-2, completely shit the bed and miss the playoffs. The season is wide open!

The Texans had been one of the few teams to not have anybody kneel during the anthem this year.

Today, over half of their active roster took a knee in a pretty direct "fuck you" to Bob McNair's idiotic comments.

Reportedly the team also considered pulling the Texans logo decal off of their helmets.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, damshow said:

It's shocking given how we'd thought this season shake out but the Raiders might be done. 3-5 isn't impossible to climb out of but there's a ton ahead of them. Basically have to win out, at best they probably have one more loss to give.

Switching OCs was not a good move. The blocking isn't close to last year, and it messed up the rythym.

16 minutes ago, Buschy Heenan said:

The Texans had been one of the few teams to not have anybody kneel during the anthem this year.

Today, over half of their active roster took a knee in a pretty direct "fuck you" to Bob McNair's idiotic comments.

Reportedly the team also considered pulling the Texans logo decal off of their helmets.

I'm curious what free agency is going to be like this offseason. Are guys going to want to play for a dumbass like McNair?

Samsung need to make new commercials, I’m sick to death of these Josh Norman/Dez Bryant ones.  Multiple times a game every game for the whole season, this is why you make different versions of the spot.

1 hour ago, RoHitman Reigns said:

Without Watt theyre exposed too heavily, they need someone to try and step up big time. houston was a Superbowl contender, but now I fear theyre gonna be MAYBE a AFC Championship match contender at best and that all depends who they run into

My prediction: wind up in Foxboro, lose a shootout there

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Liam said:

Dislocated his knee. Thought his leg was moving around a bit too...freely.

Apparently it's a lot worse then that. Had to undergo emergency surgery last night to fix an artery and hopefully save his leg.