NFL 2019

Maxx

2 hours ago, Your Mom's Side Chick said:

Noted EWB meme Josh McCown is a legit bad ass. He played the second half of that game with a torn hamstring! 😮 

I love that every Eagles backup QB winds up doing something heroic. No franchise has a legacy of guys coming off the bench that people inexplicably love like they do.

Brady is expected to re-sign with the Patriots, and honestly I don't think anyone really should have expected otherwise. The whole "He can go for a challenge and sign with the Chargers!" argument was so flawed. He's 43. He's not looking for a challenge. He's looking for another Super Bowl championship to ride out on.

8 hours ago, Meacon say “Hi People!” said:

Brady is expected to re-sign with the Patriots, and honestly I don't think anyone really should have expected otherwise. The whole "He can go for a challenge and sign with the Chargers!" argument was so flawed. He's 43. He's not looking for a challenge. He's looking for another Super Bowl championship to ride out on.

I agree. Despite the reports of tension etc, I'd be absolutely shocked if he played elsewhere.

Really getting back into football, so I'm planning on watching 3/4 of the games this weekend. (Might miss the Chiefs game.) As a Ravens fan, I like our chances tonight but Derrick Henry will be tough to stop. I'll be rooting for the winner of Vikings/49ers, though I'd be happy if GB made it to the Super Bowl. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Meacon say “Hi People!” said:

To be fair, I don't think the Chargers connection was necessarily a challenge thing than it was the ability to live and play in SoCal. 

22 hours ago, VerbalPuke said:

A lot of times it comes down to execution, and we just didn't execute. Look, we're going to continue to review film and work hard. My guys fought for sixty minutes. 

Real lunch pail guy, first in, last out, scrappy gym rat of a coach. High motor.He's white.

19 hours ago, Brick said:

Kellen Moore and Joe Flacco are the headliners then.

Darren McFadden would have shown up, but I think he just got injured again.

On 10/01/2020 at 14:50, VerbalPuke said:

A lot of times it comes down to execution, and we just didn't execute. Look, we're going to continue to review film and work hard. My guys fought for sixty minutes. 

VP is Andy Reid confirmed!