NFL 2019

Maxx

Tennessee came in and completely blew up the Ravens game plan. Dominated the o-line all night. They're a really tough team to come back from behind against. Box score would make anyone think Baltimore easily won this game, but taking away the 4th down conversions just changed so much for the Titans. They might win it all, they're doing everything right.

• Like 2

It was pretty hilarious watching how much effort the Ravens had to put into tacking Henry in the 4th quarter.  Guys were just launching themselves at him 

Soon as Earl Thomas started chatting shit about the Pats tackling Henry that was always going to happen. Titans are very efficient all around and well coached, it's great to see them making waves. I love Derrick Henry because he reminds me of Brandon Jacobs, except slightly smaller but way faster and better! Big boy running backs are always exciting!

It'll also be the second time (first time in the AFC) a 4 seed has ever hosted a Championship game if the Texans win tonight.Then it's also the Houston Bowl, Texans vs Oilers!

After seeing the Titans dismantle my beloved Ravens so much, I can only admit that they perfectly shut down the Ravens RPO and in turn made certain Lamar and Co. couldn't work their magic consistently enough to get confident.

Football Stockholm Syndrome dictates I have to support the Titans now, and they're pretty damn plucky at that. Also Derrick Henry is an utter utter beast of a man, and he better get paid the big bucks soon.

For the Ravens, I feel the offense is good as is. But Ingram's injuries hampered the explosiveness, and they would've been better off fully riding Gus Edwards, because the Titans were clearly taking Ingram for granted and committing harder on Lamar or the pass. They also need another wide receiver that's good, not just average. Because with the TE's smothered, only Marquise was getting things done, and to have the rookie WR lead your receiving core is both encouraging and discouraging. Maybe a play for AJ Green might get Lamar the oversized target to create even more headaches.

The defense was good all year, but the lack of experience and leadership cost us on a few crucial downs (those fucking Tannehill sneaks into wide open a-gaps was killer) that ultimately shattered confidence on top of the Ryan 'Drinking Favre Juice' Tannehill and Derrick 'Playing career mode on rookie' Henry shows.

7 hours ago, Lint said:

That was hilarious, he got quite literally turned around, but to be fair I thought Thomas was one of the only ones putting in proper tackles on him overall.

Doesn't matter anyway, Henry beat them up and ground them down. that trick play TD was hilarious.

8 minutes ago, damsher hatfield said:

Nothing says "I gotta hire this guy" like running a bland offense loaded with talent for a whole season.

Exactly - I've watched his playcalling and offensive game plans and they aren't great. Tons of talent, squandered by bot enough focus on what the players actually do best, conservative strategies, poor situational awareness and downright dumb play calls.

Maybe being the head honcho will help but I wasn't impressed.

As a Ravens fan, last night's game was really depressing. Beyond the bad play, Lamar didn't handle himself very well; he practically threw a tantrum and pouted. I'm not really invested in any of the teams left, so I'm casually cheer for the Packers or Chiefs. Wouldn't mind the Texans, either.