Football Manager 2020

Lineker

So having not picked up and played FM in years is there a good YouTube series that would introduce me to all the new things and how it all works? I have watched some of WorkTheSpace's YouTube videos but his skin looks different to mine and stuff so I don't know where things are in FM compared to what he had.

57 minutes ago, ADG said:

So having not picked up and played FM in years is there a good YouTube series that would introduce me to all the new things and how it all works? I have watched some of WorkTheSpace's YouTube videos but his skin looks different to mine and stuff so I don't know where things are in FM compared to what he had.

The FM Base YouTube channel is pretty good imo.

16 minutes ago, Gorka said:

The FM Base YouTube channel is pretty good imo.

I would concur with this, with the caveat that I'm quite impatient and he has a tendency to stretch what could be 5 minute things into 20 minute videos.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

I would concur with this, with the caveat that I'm quite impatient and he has a tendency to stretch what could be 5 minute things into 20 minute videos.

"Just make sure to like and subscribe!" x10

8 minutes ago, Baddar said:

"Just make sure to like and subscribe!" x10

"But first a quick word from our sponsors for this video (insert random mobile game or a VPN site)"

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

Watching things on 1.25x speed is the only reason I'm even engaged with the Football Manager YouTube community.

• Admin
3 hours ago, ADG said:

DoctorBenjy and lollujo are a cut above, imo. Work the Space, Fox in the Box, and anyone in the FM Creators Cup are also worth checking out.

Are there still no online/network modes that allow you to play through tournaments as opposed to the full blown experience? 

Would be good to play a CL/FA Cup/World Cup style game with friends without the commitment of a lengthy pre-season and everyone getting bored by the time the actual matches start.