2020 NFL Off-Season Thread

Lineker

Also let’s not lose sight of the fact that the Washington Football Team sucks and Dwayne Haskins is a bust

• Like 2

I've seen some decent suggestions for a new team name for Washington Football. Someone on Twitter had tweeted graphics for a name change to Red Tails. I'll edit that in if I can find it. Pat McAffee's idea of DCFC (DC Football Club) is also not bad. Alternatively, since their home stadium is technically in Maryland, they could rebrand completely and make the new name based off of something to that end. 

6 minutes ago, El Tiburon said:

I've seen some decent suggestions for a new team name for Washington Football. Someone on Twitter had tweeted graphics for a name change to Red Tails. I'll edit that in if I can find it. Pat McAffee's idea of DCFC (DC Football Club) is also not bad. Alternatively, since their home stadium is technically in Maryland, they could rebrand completely and make the new name based off of something to that end. 

Problem with the Maryland thing is they're only in Landover for another 7ish years. Snyder can't wait to get out of there. They'll either move back to the RFK site in DC or (and this is what I think will happen) Northern VA in like Reston or a similar suburb.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, El Tiburon said:

I was actually hoping to have a legitimate discussion about the topic, but obviously he didn't have it in him. It would have been would have been interesting, at the least, to hear a "pro-slur" argument that didn't amount to "fuck those commies." My bad lol

Yo.

I can kinda give you something to wrestle with even if I don't care one way or the other.

My Dad and Uncle have both always been proud of their Native American heritage. They feel as if it's erasing one of the little bits of Native American glorification in American popular culture. They've never experienced "Red Skin" used as a slur. 

Farrakhan is a world class piece of shit. A lot of people believed having him on and letting him spew some of his bs is what ended Arsenio Hall's talk show back in the day. (It wasn't. It was just the final nail in the coffin.)