Premier League 2020/21

METALMAN

I'm assuming the pen is one of those 'letter of the law' things. As a Fulham fan, I'm not happy with it, but if those are the rules, it is what it is.

Gutted Areola didn't save it, but he has been excellent for us this season so I'll allow him this one.

We had a run of Leicester, Man City and Liverpool, a run in which many suggested we could conceivably get 0 points in total. To take 4 points, alongside just better performances all around, is really promising. Shame we couldn't see it out, but you offer me a draw at the start, I obviously take it.

Xhaka, again. Seriously, phase him out and sell him. Liability every single time he plays, he still hasn’t learned. I give up with him, I’d love to know what he adds to our game as well because I haven’t got a clue. He likes a diagonal long pass? Ok.

• Admin

:lol: 

1 minute ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Xhaka, again. Seriously, phase him out and sell him. Liability every single time he plays, he still hasn’t learned. I give up with him, I’d love to know what he adds to our game as well because I haven’t got a clue. He likes a diagonal long pass? Ok.

Yeah, gutted he's going to miss three games now :( 

We’ve scored three goals in the last ten league games. Three in ten.

Yet he continues with the same lineup over and over again? It’s baffling. How many more chances do they need? 

One league win since the beginning of October. Not good enough, we’re lucky not to be in the bottom three.

27 minutes ago, Lineklaus said:

Wenger in.

I would legitimately take this at this point. I did honestly believe he'd lost the plot by the end but it was never as bad as this.

The baffling thing is on paper this squad should be capable of far more than this. Not winning the league, ok, but relegation fodder? Jesus fucking christ.

3 hours ago, Jingle Kyle said:

I've not logged into my fantasy league for like a month so you can imagine my shock at this.

Screenshot_20201213-185929_Chrome.jpg

You make me sick.

• Haha 2