2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Lineker

Well either they are loving Justin Fields or want to grab Sewell or have their pick at WR.  I’m guessing it’s Fields though.

Smartest thing for the Jets to do now is to get a haul for #2 instead of taking Wilson.  They’ll most likely be picking near the top of the draft next year anyways.  See if Darnold can improve when not shackled to Gase and get more picks.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Well either they are loving Justin Fields or want to grab Sewell or have their pick at WR.  I’m guessing it’s Fields though.

Smartest thing for the Jets to do now is to get a haul for #2 instead of taking Wilson.  They’ll most likely be picking near the top of the draft next year anyways.  See if Darnold can improve when not shackled to Gase and get more picks.

It's definitely for a QB. They don't have a big need for Sewell or a WR. 

I think they were talking to the Jets first to make sure they got their guy but were basically told they're taking a QB too so they moved onto the Dolphins.