2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Lineker

12 minutes ago, Meacon Keaton said:

Dumb. I hate it. I hate they gave Melvin Gordon a big contract when they had a 23-year old, two-time thousand yard rusher already on the roster. Go somewhere where you’ll be appreciated, Phillip, but not Philly or Vegas.

I'll take him in SF, please. 

14 minutes ago, damshow said:

There's also rumors of 3 more suits possibly to be filed.

Hey Lineker, now you can regard any news about Watson leaving the team as good news!

14 minutes ago, Meacon Keaton said:

Can you give it a little time please? It’s like getting dumped by the hot girl in school and the guys are already lining up to ask her out. Have some decency for Pete’s sake.

Except this is more like when the hot girl was already flirting with other people but didn't want to do anything with them without dumping you first. 

1 hour ago, damshow said:

There's also rumors of 3 more suits possibly to be filed.

This escaladed from "Deshaun is a creep" to "Deshaun might be a serial rapist" very quickly

• Admin
1 hour ago, Maxx said:

Hey Lineker, now you can regard any news about Watson leaving the team as good news!

My understanding of it is that it is all through the same lawyer that was alluded to by somebody in a previous post as being a suspect individual?

Either way, it needs to be properly looked into, of course.

47 minutes ago, Lineker said:

My understanding of it is that it is all through the same lawyer that was alluded to by somebody in a previous post as being a suspect individual?

Either way, it needs to be properly looked into, of course.

I think it's entirely possible this lawyer would never attach himself to these lawsuits if they didn't involve a famous person. That does not presume Watson's innocence as much as it presumes the lawyer going after him might also be a shitty individual.

• Like 1