2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Lineker

6 minutes ago, damshow said:

Interesting strategy to get rid of their offensive line and then sign a RB.

Gonna need someone else to get battered once Jacobs gets hurt. 

Backup QB news!

:facepalm:

7 minutes ago, damshow said:

Brian Daboll will make him look so good that next offseason the Bears will sign Trubisky in free agency.

He's gonna look great on that bench. 

It's a fine signing for the Bills if the price is right; he's a big, young QB with plenty of game experience who can run when needed. He's like a worse Josh Allen which makes sense for them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JMarushin said:

It's a fine signing for the Bills if the price is right; he's a big, young QB with plenty of game experience who can run when needed. He's like a worse Josh Allen which makes sense for them.

Yeah, I think Trubisky is actually a nice signing at the #2 QB spot. I mean yeah he didn't live up to the draft status but I think he can be a competent back up. 

The Lions signed some dude named Tim Boyle from GB to be our #2 QB. I know little to nothing about him but it seems he's well liked/well regarded? Cool I guess. 

Oh, Deshaun. You stupid stupid man. 

Meanwhile, the Cowboys are making big moves like signing a bunch of defensive linemen and a long snapper as if the secondary doesn't need all the help they can get. 

1 hour ago, LL. said:

Oh, Deshaun. You stupid stupid man. 

Meanwhile, the Cowboys are making big moves like signing a bunch of defensive linemen and a long snapper as if the secondary doesn't need all the help they can get. 

Gotta stock up on some guys who won’t make it out of training camp.  That’s what contenders do!

Beginning to suspect Deshaun Watson will be playing for nobody in 2021.

Yes, I do find the timing suspect and the relationship between Buzbee and the McNairs a potential red flag but the number of civil suits being filed is hard to shake.

Still, nothing criminal on the table yet which is usually what you'd expect.

The whole thing needs to be thoroughly investigated of course but I see only one of two possibilities.  Either Watson is about to go through the biggest downfall in recent sports history or it’ll eventually be exposed as a McNair-driven set up and they might be thrown out of the league.

33 minutes ago, Meacon Keaton said:

The NFL signed new media deals totaling more than $100 billion, less than a week after announcing they’ve lowered the salary cap. They’re more crooked than the mob.

In their ever slight defense they don't start seeing that money until 2023.

But, yes, them crying poor will never not look stupid.