2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Lineker

TBF they'll be good for like two games, and everyone will be like "OOOH, FITZMAGIC!!!! *furious fapping*", then they'll turn to shit when reality sets in. 

28 minutes ago, JMarushin said:

Thats when he becomes FitzTragic!

Then he'll be benched, the 2nd stringer will play good for a game or two, then get benched also and FITZMAGIC IS BACK BABY!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lint said:

Then he'll be benched, the 2nd stringer will play good for a game or two, then get benched also and FITZMAGIC IS BACK BABY!

And then he'll be released at the end of the season, sign with someone else, they'll be good for like two games, and everyone will be like "OOOH, FITZMAGIC!!!! *furious fapping*", then they'll turn to shit when reality sets in. 

• Haha 2

• Admin

Former NFL player and current ESPN commentator Keyshawn Johnson said on Monday that one of his children has died.

Johnson announced the death of his daughter Maia on social media. She was 25.

"It is with incredible sadness that I have to share the news about the passing of my beautiful Daughter Maia," Johnson wrote on Twitter. "Maia, as my first born child, has been the joy of my, and her Mother Shikiri's, life.

"She came into our lives just as we were both coming of age as adults and has been a constant beloved presence for both of us. We are heartbroken and devastated by her loss. Shikiri, Maia's siblings, our family and me appreciate your thoughts and prayers at this difficult time."

Johnson was the No. 1 overall pick out of USC by the New York Jets in 1996. He played 11 seasons in the NFL.

He's currently an NFL analyst on ESPN's NFL Live and co-hosts ESPN Radio's weekday morning show, Keyshawn, JWill & Zubin, with Jay Williams and Zubin Mehenti.

ESPN said in a statement: "Our thoughts are with Keyshawn and his family as they deal with this unthinkable tragedy. He has the full support of his ESPN family."

• Sad 4

3 hours ago, Buschie Lee said:

Devontae Booker signed with the Raiders last year for $800k.  He put up 400 yards and 3 TDs.  You know, backup RB numbers...fine.

Dave Gettleman gives him 2 years, $6 million when they have barely any cap space to operate with as is.

The man has no clue what he's doing.

Please tell me that Gettleman has a lifetime contract......

Cowboys doing typical Dallas things, not signing anyone while watching their mid tier players walk and then filling those spots with lower tier players and rookies.  

And then struggling to make the playoffs and getting bounced in the division round if they do limp in.