2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Lineker

I couldn't remember which draft Eric Fisher went #1 overall, and having looked it up it was a year where the Cardinals drafted three future Super Bowl Champions - Kevin Minter, Tyrann Mathieu and Alex Okafor - so it's no wonder I've blocked that one out.

1 hour ago, damshow said:

That tips KC as a huge regression candidate next year. I doubt they can make an Orlando Brown trade work and I'd question if the Ravens want to make a deal with a conference rival anyway.

Schwartz is a big loss but Fisher was really only average anyways so they'll be fine so long as they get people better than who they had in the Super Bowl. 

• Admin
19 minutes ago, Adam said:

I couldn't remember which draft Eric Fisher went #1 overall, and having looked it up it was a year where the Cardinals drafted three future Super Bowl Champions - Kevin Minter, Tyrann Mathieu and Alex Okafor - so it's no wonder I've blocked that one out.

Ah yes, the wonderful draft that was 2013. I mean, that year's QB class was atrocious! Only the likes of Hopkins, Kelce, Bell, and Ertz really saved it.

47 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Ah yes, the wonderful draft that was 2013. I mean, that year's QB class was atrocious! Only the likes of Hopkins, Kelce, Bell, and Ertz really saved it.

Excuse you. Travis Frederick was also in that draft. 

4 minutes ago, VerbalPuke said:

The 2013 draft was Martin Mayhews finest hour. 

IDK, there was that time when the Bucs beat the Vikings in '96 and he had a 78 yard fumble recovery for a touchdown :shifty: . 

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Buschie Lee said:

In April NFL Network does replays of the first rounds of every draft they've had on the network, and without fail, they always just completely skip 2013.

Such a disservice to Leon Sandcastle

• Like 1