2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Lineker

• Haha 1

Day three has commenced. 

Jabril Cox is still falling for some reason, probably some injury we don't know about but the draft gurus do? 

He'd not be a bad choice in Detroit but if they see some serious red flags he'll probably keep sliding. 

1 minute ago, Lineker said:

Dallas just took Cox. 

Very happy with that pick, especially since Parsons hasn’t done much coverage.

Any Red Wolves or Razorbacks drafted so far? I saw that Rakeem Boyd declared for the draft, dunno if he's been drafted tho.

2 minutes ago, LL! said:

At this point I imagine there aren't any offensive lineman that are really worth taking huh?

Would be very surprised if that’s not where we go next.  Figured we would have done with this pick but Cox was hard to pass on BPA pick 

1 minute ago, Maxx said:

Would be very surprised if that’s not where we go next.  Figured we would have done with this pick but Cox was hard to pass on BPA pick 

Yeah I hear you. I just am now at the point where I know nothing about the players that are left so I'm genuinely wondering. 

Wasn't there concern over some surgery Cox had? 

Happy with the two Lions picks. Will check in later to see what we do with our newly acquired 7th - my guess would be a flier on a developmental QB. 

Giants pass on OL again so yeah, either they're not high on anybody left on the board or they've realized they can't expect improvement from the three linemen they drafted last year if they're drafting even more players to compete with them.  At the same time, it feels like OL very rarely improve at this level, even with low round picks the guys who "get it" usually play well out of the gate.

It could be a potentially explosive offense with all the weapons they added, but if the line doesn't improve the whole thing could collapse.

• Like 1

Cowboys draft a guy who had to leave FSU because of domestic violence allegations.  Thanks Jerry <_<

1 hour ago, DFF said:

Wasn't there concern over some surgery Cox had? 

Happy with the two Lions picks. Will check in later to see what we do with our newly acquired 7th - my guess would be a flier on a developmental QB. 

Yea, something about an injury. I don't know, but makes sense if we thought he may not play this year. I do like Barnes, looks like a really solid player. 

They've done a nice job with this draft so far.