NFL 2021

Lineker

4 hours ago, Lowerdeck said:

I know it's splitting hairs, but wouldn't it be manslaughter since there's no premeditation?

But yeah, it's awful.  Sad that someone died cause he really fucked up.

I've always believed that killing someone while driving drunk should be 2nd degree murder. Or at the very least vehicular manslaughter but automatic maximum sentence.

If someone kills someone while driving drunk, gets out and does it again, they deserve to be locked up for life.

The law treats drunk driving far too lightly. 

Edited by GhostMachine
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pooker said:

If both Jordan Love and Tayson Hill have great games this week, the state of Utah might explode.

Ravens should immediately hand the reigns over to Tyler Huntley for Sunday. Create the Utah trifecta.

(And actually use Ty'Son Williams in the offense but I digress...)

Fucking Yahoo switched Rodgers' status to Doubtful instead of COVID, meaning I can't yet throw him into the IR spot I just freed up by cutting Thomas.

-edit- they've now fixed it.  Signed Tua since he's against Houston and he's the best matchup option in a bad waiver bunch, though wouldn't be shocked to see Love get streamed in some leagues.

39 minutes ago, damshow said:

Ravens should immediately hand the reigns over to Tyler Huntley for Sunday. Create the Utah trifecta.

(And actually use Ty'Son Williams in the offense but I digress...)

If Huntley went off, I would explode. Loved watching him play when he was with the Utes.

7 minutes ago, CM Busch said:

In August, Rodgers said he was "immunized" but "wouldn't judge his unvaccinated teammates".

It is now coming out that he is unvaccinated and will therefore be out a minimum of 10 days.  It also means he's been breaking protocol all season as he never wears masks in team facilities, etc.

Rapaport has heard he has been but I'm sure it wasn't 100% 

What an idiot though.