NFL 2022

Lineker

3 hours ago, Jacob deBusch said:

Yeah I know you save a boatload on agency fees by not having one, but they're there for a reason.

Not really.  The CBA caps an agents fees for a contract at 3%, and if you're a superstar like Jackson, some would probably take less

I threw a tenner on a “week 1 special” bet on FanDuel where every team in the 1 PM slot gets at least 1 passing TD.  It was like +4700 odds yet didn’t sound totally unreasonable given the pass-heavy nature of the league.

Should’ve figured the odds were so high for a reason.  Into the 2nd quarter and I’ve seen one passing TD all day.  I forgot how sloppy the week 1 play tends to be.

Bears punter tries to dry the field for a field goal at the end of the half, throws the towel to the side and gets called for a penalty. Bears have to punt the ball instead of kick the field. Never seen that called before and doubt it will ever happen again.