Football Manager 2023

Lineker

I was going to say the proportion of people doing graphics packs etc is probably small in the overall userbase but I suppose FM is already a bit of a niche, nerdlinger type thing so it that ties with the kinda person who would mod it.

But especially with the addition of another console version, more licences is going to help with over the casual type players who might take one look at it and forget it if it doesn't have all the proper badges, kits etc that they're used to from FIFA.

3 hours ago, Gazz said:

What kind of sick, depraved, deviant plays Football Manager on a console?

Well, until I'm no longer on a computer that is powered by a hamster running on a wheel, that'd be me. :shifty:

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, FLiam said:

So no faces, logos or name fixes? What the.

This was the case for FM21, but I've just read that it's possible to add them now that Microsoft has made directory folders accessible for PC games. It looks as though it's a more complicated process than on Steam, though.

I added faces, logos and kits to my FM21 no problem when I had it through Gamepass. But yes it's a different directory path to follow to add them.

The one difference is that you can't play a net game with somebody who owns it through Steam, if that matters to you. I found that out when trying to set one up with guys from here.

Im still playing the FM16 game I started a couple of years ago now.

Just got Parkvilla through to a second ever Europa League Final. After away goal wins against Man Utd and Atletico Madrid. Both of which we won with late equalisers to tie the game up at 3-3.

We will play  Tottenham Hotspur (the current Europa league champions) in the final at Ibrox.

So its England vs Ireland in Scotland! (And I think its also the two most recent Europa League winners)

Because if Erling Haaland is going to make your life miserable for the first 15 seasons of the save, you can at least do it looking at the right kits and his proper picture.

• Like 1

Headline features are….ok I guess. It’s harder and harder to get real stand-out features now. 

Been asking for years now for improvement to international management but I presume it’s exactly the same again. 

Were my eyes lying to me, or did I not see an “offside trap” option in the tactics screen?