Football Manager 2014

Dan

Yes, but realistically, as Newcastle manager, I couldn't sack him so the whole point is that I have to put up with him.

Transfer budget before £3.3m

Sold Krul for £11m and Cabaye for £19m

Bought absolutely ancient Cristian Ledesma for £4.8m

Transfer budget after £6.2m

¬_¬

He's also a cock because he's sold pretty much every home grown player we've got, so my registered squad is only 20 players as I need to leave 5 spaces to fulfill the 8 HG player quota.

Gone from Portland Timbers, to QPR where I left before they could sack me, and now I'm at Dusseldorf where I signed Samaras and Kakuta, and won the German Second Division. Now I'm getting my arse handed to me in the Bundesliga, but luckily three other teams are getting worse treatment so I'm hovering just above the relegation places. A shock away win over Schalke helped quite a lot.

My match plan is currently:

1) pass to Samaras/Kakuta/Seb Larsson/Ben Khalifa

2) possibly nick a goal

3) defend like fuck and hope for the best

Where's the 'complain about Andy Carroll breaking Coloccini's ribs, West Ham playing on and Carroll scoring because he's unmarked' button? :angry: