Football Manager 2014

Dan

Took over AC Milan who were languishing in 13th position at the start of the January transfer window. Now halfway through February and unbeaten in 11 games (except for a 2-1 loss at Bologna in the 2nd leg of the Italian Cup semi-final after a 4-0 win at home). Cannot heap enough praise on my newest signing, Mauro Icardi. Bought Inter's half of his rights for 6M Euro's as Balotelli has been injured on and off all season and not performing and I had shipped out two dramatically underperfoming strikers in Robinho and Pazzini so was down to Balotelli and the (also newly signed) Sebastien Giovinco in the striker ranks. An injury to Stephen El Shaarawy saw Giovinco move to AML and Icardi slot in as a lone striker and so far he has 6 goals in 7 appearances! Can't remember the last signing I made who had such an immediate impact and didn't require time to settle into the team.

Can't remember the last signing I made who had such an immediate impact and didn't require time to settle into the team.

Well it's not as though he had a new league...or even stadium...to adjust to. :shifty:

I have this now!

I kinda want to do something different this year though. I always end up playing as United and getting bored a few seasons in. I tend to get motivated to play as a League 1/2 side and get them as high up as possible, but that interest soon wanes too, as I don't get as much time to play as I used to.

What should I try out? I'm also very open to getting a network game started with anyone who's interested, too. Had fun on 2013 with Ant.