Football Manager 2014

Dan

Advice needed (still on FM 13 btw). Took over the Cardiff City job and got them back into the prem in my first full season in charge. It's December, we're in 4th and Real Madrid have offered me a job with like £109m to spend. I've already rejected Valencia and Tottenham but this is quite tempting. Should I stay or go?

Advice needed (still on FM 13 btw). Took over the Cardiff City job and got them back into the prem in my first full season in charge. It's December, we're in 4th and Real Madrid have offered me a job with like £109m to spend. I've already rejected Valencia and Tottenham but this is quite tempting. Should I stay or go?

If you go there will be trouble

• Like 1

Wayne Rooney - 36 league games, 0 goals

Profilic.

Then he requested a transfer because 'he wants to play in the Champions League' despite Man Utd finishing 3rd and now he's fucked off to Dortmund.

Ich bin ein Berliner.

I turned down the Madrid job reluctantly and they appointed Roberto Mancini (who was somehow still at Man City in 2019). But now Manchester City have offered me a job. Turned it down easily this time though, although they have some real quality, it's largely an ageing squad.