Football Manager 2014

Dan

I got Vancouver to the playoffs but with our top scorer Guarch, Kenny Miller and Sean Johnson out injured we ended up going out 5-2 on agg. to Colorado.

After the game I was offered the job of West Ham manager. I took it and won my first two games in charge. Djibril Cisse is the squad for some reason. I've also sold Ravel Morrison as a near first call of duty because a newly rich Kilmarnock wanted him.

In other Spurs news, they've changed manager every season, and have gotten progressively worse in terms of league position.

Tim Sherwood -> Sacked October '13 -> Guus Hiddink -> Left July '14 to take the Bayern job -> Ottmar Hitzfield -> Sacked February '15 -> Michael Laudrup -> Sacked December '16 -> Ricardo Moniz -> Sacked November '17 when new owners bought the club -> Josep Guardiola -> Sacked September '18 -> Ciro Ferrara.

Ridiculous.

In May 2019 at the moment, Ciro Ferarra just got sacked too :lol:

Bernd Schuster is the next to have the poisoned chalice.

Season's over!

Premier League retained, Capitol One Cup won, Community Shield won. Heading into the Champions League final now.

Markovic won Player of the Year.

Zivkovic won Young Player of the Year.

I got my fourth Manager of the Year.

Ojeda, Otamendi, Dave, Hazard, Markovic, and Lukaku made TOTY, Moreno and Zivkovic made the bench.

In my game, Liverpool are on their third manager in two years (Rodgers was sacked, Rafa came in and got sacked and now Gary Bowyer is manager and doing rather well). He just bought Borini back from Swansea for 14 million... After Liverpool sold him for 2!

Borini went to Real Madrid on my save for £14.5m.

Maybe Sunderland know something we don't.

Or their scout just uses FM.

In other Spurs news, they've changed manager every season, and have gotten progressively worse in terms of league position.

Tim Sherwood -> Sacked October '13 -> Guus Hiddink -> Left July '14 to take the Bayern job -> Ottmar Hitzfield -> Sacked February '15 -> Michael Laudrup -> Sacked December '16 -> Ricardo Moniz -> Sacked November '17 when new owners bought the club -> Josep Guardiola -> Sacked September '18 -> Ciro Ferrara.

Ridiculous.

In May 2019 at the moment, Ciro Ferarra just got sacked too :lol:

Bernd Schuster is the next to have the poisoned chalice.

Season's over!

Premier League retained, Capitol One Cup won, Community Shield won. Heading into the Champions League final now.

Markovic won Player of the Year.

Zivkovic won Young Player of the Year.

I got my fourth Manager of the Year.

Ojeda, Otamendi, Dave, Hazard, Markovic, and Lukaku made TOTY, Moreno and Zivkovic made the bench.

Otamendi is generally my Cb of choice. Cracking defender, and chips in with

goals.

In my game, Liverpool are on their third manager in two years (Rodgers was sacked, Rafa came in and got sacked and now Gary Bowyer is manager and doing rather well). He just bought Borini back from Swansea for 14 million... After Liverpool sold him for 2!

Liverpool couldn't handle RAFA TIME?

• Like 1

They finished midtable under both somehow. But Gary Bowyer seems a miracle worker has them in the hunt for the top 4.

Brendan Rodgers has gone on to be England manager.

Suso has gone to Barcelona for about 30 million?! Also weird.

Meanwhile I've brought in Micah Richards and Adam LaFondre to West Ham. Joe Cole is sitting there injured eating up my wage bill too. He is getting such a releasing.

Decided to start a new FM but going for a challenge. I've edited the data so I've moved my local non-league team Prescot Cables and put them in the Skrill North replacing some team predicted 22nd.

They have no players and one staff member. So this should be an interesting challenge to try and build Prescot into an unstoppable force.