2015 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

Really wondering where Andre Johnson will end up. He's obviously going to go to a contender, and I assume it'll sadly be the Patriots. Not sure how much money he keeps from his Texans deal, but if he's take a reduced salary I'd love to see him wind up in Green Bay.

• Like 1

Really wondering where Andre Johnson will end up. He's obviously going to go to a contender, and I assume it'll sadly be the Patriots. Not sure how much money he keeps from his Texans deal, but if he's take a reduced salary I'd love to see him wind up in Green Bay.

He's on his way to Indianapolis with Gore right now actually so that seems like the likeliest spot. Gore is gonna sign with the Colts now. They just signed Trent Cole too.

Edited by livid

His four teams are the top four teams from last season. The man wants a ring, not that I blame him.

Packers already have Nelson and Cobb, though, plus a young Davante Adams in the three spot. As good as he'd look in a Packers jersey, I don't see it happening. It might be worth it to keep him out of Seattle, though, :shifty: