2015 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

UVKudCV.png

They played together in college, looks like Murray is on his way to Jax.

I see nothing saying he signed with the Jags. Are you just basing it off a former teammate's tweet?

He is basing it off the tweet.

Murray would be insane to sign with the Jaguars.

UVKudCV.png

I see nothing saying he signed with the Jags. Are you just basing it off a former teammate's tweet?

I don't know. They have a lot of money and the expected level to succeed is about as low as any other city in the league.

So money for nothing and your (redneck) chicks for free?

Supposedly the eagles swapped first round picks with the rams and for a2nd round as well

UVKudCV.png

ANYONE would be insane to sign with the Jaguars.......unless the Browns are the only other option. Then its a coin toss.

So Chip Kelly is banking on Sam Bradford as his starter? I love this move. I am also a Giants fan. <_<

Giants signing Vereen is a head scratcher cuz we need a lot of help on defense (LB/Safety) and our RB group is pretty solid, just need Jennings to stay healthy.

Well a swap would explain why they're sending a second rounder to the Rams.

No. We get a first this year and either a 2nd or conditional pick next year

I'm actually kinda happy Oakland has done nothing so far. It means we haven't gotten caught up in all the bulllshit that has seen us hamstrung for the last decade.

Yes, maintaining the status quo is fun.

:(

I'm actually kinda happy Oakland has done nothing so far. It means we haven't gotten caught up in all the bulllshit that has seen us hamstrung for the last decade.

Except they have and signed Malcolm Smith.

I doubt either team does it.....but I swear I would call about Brees if I am Detroit.

Ehhhh I'd stick with Stafford. Brees hasn't been up to form for 2 years now, and he's not getting any younger. 2010 Brees, sure. He'd be perfect for Buffalo though.

Denver signs Owen Daniels.

Oakland signs Malcolm Smith.

Detroit gave Baltimore a 4th and 5th round pick for Ngata (and got a 7th in return).

Revis is expected to go back to the Jets.

Torrey Smith's conract with the Niners is 5 years, $40 million, with $22 million guaranteed.

And everything I see keeps saying that Philly sent Foles and picks to St. Louis for just Sam Bradford.

And Antrell Rolle is visiting the Burrs in Chicago.