2015 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

Lions trade for Haloti Ngata.

I mean..thats one way to replace Suh. One year rental if he doesn't pan out.

I like it. Especially for all the idiots in Detroit.."Waah they blew it and lost Suh wah" which if they had signed Suh it would have been "Wah...we overpaid Suh and handcuffed ourselves". I hate our fucking fans.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2015/03/detroit_lions_swing_trade_for.html

Sounds like we gave up a 4th and a 5th, I can definitely live with that.

Edit - Ugh, even my brother. "Hey we got Ngata" "About time they did something". What the fuck, free agency started 20 minutes ago, and they probably did about as good as they could to replace Suh. Not only that, they weren't stupid and didn't panic sign somebody to an inflated contract. But of course, nevermind this good move, let's focus on the shitty moves they've made 20 years ago.

• Like 3

Filed to ESPN: Rams close to trading QB Sam Bradford to Philadelphia for Nick Foles and draft-pick compensation, per sources.

Bwahahahahahhaha

And if the Brees rumors are true, the Cardinals should be all over that.

• Like 1

MEANWHILE, AT ONE BUC PLACE:

*crickets*

:( .

I heard your popcorn vendor signed a new 3 year deal for 12 million with 8.5 million guaranteed! :(Y):

Actually, he had said he would, but he went to the Panthers.

UVKudCV.png

They played together in college, looks like Murray is on his way to Jax.

I see nothing saying he signed with the Jags. Are you just basing it off a former teammate's tweet?

Yeah, there was a strong rumour that Murray, Colvin and another former Oklahoma player had been seen together in Jacksonville earlier today. Then he Tweeted that, just adding 2+2 together right now but the way things have been moving today...