2015 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

LeSean McCoy and Bills have agreed on a $16M first year total with $26.5M total guaranteed and $40M over 5 years, per @RosenhausSports

Basically giving him the keys to Fort Knox this year in exchange for a much smaller cap hit, from $10.25M down to $5.5M.

Edited by munky

Here's my thing, was Demarco Murray actually really really good, or is he a guy that yeah, he's not bad but played behind a really stellar O-Line? Just curious, I had heard Dallas had a really fantastic O-Line last year and wonder if a team is going to overpay on a guy that was a product of the line, and offense in general.

He was a good back who played behind a stellar offensive line and managed to play the entire season for once. I really don't want the Cowboys to pay too much to bring back an injury prone back coming off a near 400 carry season.

Not sure if I see Hyde being the answer for us at RB next year if Gore is on the way out, think we may be heading into the market. Not sure who for though, our cap issues will force us out of going for Murray. Perhaps Ryan Mathews or Ahmad Bradshaw but both have injury issues.

Torrey Smith has said goodbye to Baltimore, no idea where he lands but he won't be back here. He isn't a number one receiver. He's a speedy deep threat and with Flacco that was lethal, but he's going to command money from a team that thinks he's more than that. So hopefully the team can find a suitable replacement for that because that is a huge part of the offense with Flacco, the penalty yardage plus the yards from the receptions change games.

A couple of "insiders" are claiming Kaepernick is on the trading block with Philly and Chicago interested. I find that very hard to believe and won't until Schefter says it because it make no sense, but this offseason has been crazy.

The Eagles are idiots for letting Maclin go. Coming back from an ACL tear to have the season he just had? He's only going to get better, should've paid him.

I wouldn't go that far. Torrey Smith and Percy Harvin are both FA that could step in and do as well or better than Maclin in the system, and they're both asking for less money too.

Plus it's a really strong draft for WRs.

Will be a great season with Blaine Gabbert at QB1, I'm sure >_>

Gabbert and Josh Johnson are free agents. If they traded Kaepernick then they wouldn't have a QB on the entire roster.